YYOKEFONG: brunch @ rokeby bistro

10 Jun 2015

brunch @ rokeby bistro


As my list of "tried and tasted" waffles get longer, I really wonder if they have become my substitute for breakfast and lunch.

Along the stretch of Wimbly Lu is Rokeby Bistro, a quaint cafe with excellent service. Instead of the usual Egg Benedicts for lunch, I opted for the irresistible Fruits & Nutella Waffles - something I'd gladly indulge in. For $11.90, you get strawberries, blueberries and bananas atop Nutella, with icing sugar coated waffles.

I love how crispy yet fluffy waffles were, and I loved the presentation even more. This waffles are definitely a must try - kudos to the chef for making such delicious waffles!

15-9 Jalan Riang
Singapore 358987
Tel: +65 9106 0437

With love & till next time,
mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment