YYOKEFONG: blue mermaid

27 Apr 2015

blue mermaid


Top from Bugis Street \ Skirt from Bugis Street \ Shoes from Sunday Hues

Have I ever revealed that I wanted to be a mermaid when I grow up? I think it all stemmed from watching Disney's Little Mermaid when I was younger. However, my parents have always told me that I loved Lion King instead. In fact, I re-watched the DVD so many times that it melted in the player! Oops!

Right now, I'm in the midst of my exams. Every small little thing becomes interesting. Even sweeping the floor becomes a delight! Revision is a bore with the same words swirling all over the page - who likes studying am I right?

My top tips for exams are to find out the most effective study methods and to eat less risky or spicy food the night before!

What's yours? Share them with me below!

With love & till next time,
mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment