YYOKEFONG: brunch @ montana brew bar

4 Apr 2015

brunch @ montana brew bar


Updating this space again as I finally found time to do so in between my hectic schedule of school, assignments and what-nots.

In between lessons, my friend and I headed over to the highly raved Montana Brew Bar for lunch. She really wanted the red velvet waffles, but unfortunately, due to the supplier delivering the wrong red food colouring, they were unable to sell it.

She settled for waffles with chicken in it and an apple juice while I chose the truffle jalapeƱos mac and cheese waffles and a latte. With our favourite side of truffle fries, we were good to go!

The waffles were unique and had flavor, unfortunately, one waffle was too much for a person - I would suggest sharing it with your friend! The truffle fries was really good though.

Montana Brew Bar also has a few spots in the cafe where you can get a good shot of your food, be it a flat lay or a close up! Just be sure to get a seat nearer the wall for a better background.

What are your favourite waffle cafes? Share them with me in the comments box below!

Montana Brew Bar
1 Selegie Road
Singapore 188306

With love & till next time,
mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment