YYOKEFONG: my beauty diary

26 Mar 2015

my beauty diary


My Beauty Diary has recently launched their Black Mask range, with a new improved formula as well as a new uniquely patented ingredient - Cospingo.

The masks also has a unique structure of the 3D hylauronic acid and yeast compound, allowing your skin to replenish and retain moisture, while regulating your skin tone.

On top of which, this mask actually is long enough to reach your neck! This ensures that both your neck and face has an even skin tone.

This range includes the Black Obsidian Moisturising Black Mask (which I will be reviewing), the Black Rose Brightening Black Mask and the Black Pearl Total Effects Black Mask.


The moisturising black mask is highly recommended for skin that requires intense hydration and illumination. Singapore's weather can be extremely dry and humid at times, so this would be the mask you are looking at to replenish that moisture in your skin!

The black obsidian moisturising black mask also helps to nourish your skin through its rich bladder wrack seaweed, aloe vera and hydrolyzed jojoba!

Other ingredients include laminaria digita, sugar maple, calendula officinalis, licorice and ruscus aculeatus.


When I first took out the mask from the packaging, I had a pleasant shock. This mask was unlike no other - it was black, like real, jet black. Putting it on my face made me look like I was ready to break in to any houses nearby.

However, it had a pleasant smell which I love. After fifteen to twenty minutes with the mask on, removing the mask revealed a much brighter and moisturised skin! I have never seen such fast results from masks before.

Get your My Beauty Diary Black Masks at Guardian, Sasa and Watsons at $16.90 for a five-piece pack! If you prefer to sample the mask first, MyBeautyDiarySG Facebook fans get to try the same mask as I have by redeeming their samples in a "Group Redemption Deal". This is only valid for the first 1,000 fans who participate in the deal!

Each of you will then receive a single-piece pack of the mask worth $3.95 each! Participate here today!

With love & till next time,
mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment