YYOKEFONG: plain vanilla bakery

7 Jan 2015

plain vanilla bakery


I decided to grab some cupcakes from Plain Vanilla Bakery for a friend's 21st. I couldn't resist myself and decided to get four more to share.

Earl grey lavender, salted caramel, red velvet and cookies & creme were the four picked. The earl grey and salted caramel were both on the sweet side. The cookies & creme was absolutely delicious! However, I prefer Twelve Cupcake's red velvet to PVB. 

I would suggest trying PVB out as their cupcakes are definitely scrumdiliyumcious. Don't forget to pick up their salted caramel cupcake - I highly recommend it!

Plain Vanilla Bakery
34A Lorong Mambong
Singapore 277691
Tel: +65 8363 7615

With love & till next time,
mel 

2 comments:

  1. these look gorgeous! never had an earl grey cupcake, but it looks delicious!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete