YYOKEFONG: dinner @ the holqa cafe

30 Jan 2015

dinner @ the holqa cafe


It's been a while since I updated this space, and what better to jumpstart the engine than with food!

The team and I had dinner at The Holqa Cafe a day before the start of camp. The quaint and cosy cafe is the new kid on the streets of Katong.

For the first time, I had brunch for dinner - eggs benedict with smoked salmon (my first time too). It was superbly delicious!

I also had a go at their highly recommended asian pulled pork knuckle pasta. It was definitely an interesting twist to the usual pasta, with a slightly soupy side.

Not to mention, their dishes are instagram-worthy! Every dish is plated with love, and the latte art? A thousand plus points! I can never emphasise how much I appreciate these little things done to make a dining experience a personal one!

If you're going in a big group, do ring them up to place a reservation and ensure seats!

The Holqa Cafe
37 East Coast Road
Singapore 428755
Tel: +65 6635 7010

With love & till next time,
mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment